Marketing Communications Internship
Builden Partners seeks an enthusiastic and articulate intern for Summer 2023, with the potential to extend into Fall 2023. This position is remote with the opportunity to gather in-person in Chicago for team meetings and events.
Builden is changing the way law firms think about marketing. Working as an intern for Builden, you will be exposed to and interact with a variety of law firm clients. This includes exposure to attorneys, business professionals, media, print and graphic designers, web developers and photographers.
The Marketing Communications Intern will play a number of critical roles at Builden including:
- Assist with development of web content by writing, editing and proofreading documents ranging from press releases to newsletters
- Assist clients with internal communications, social media content/graphics and press materials, research and administrative tasks
- Event planning for both clients and Builden Partners
- Attend and participate in industry creative development meetings
The right candidate:
- Junior, senior or recent graduate looking for communications position that may lead to a full-time position
- Journalism, communications, marketing, PR, advertising or business background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with podcast and video-editing software, WordPress or similar CMS tools
- Experience with social media content and image development and posting
- Availability to work while pursuing degree, if applicable
- 10-15 hours per week with at least 4 hours per shift
- Has availability to regularly join an all-team meeting at 9am CT at least two days a week, preferably Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesday
- Experience with professional services or law firms is a plus, but not required
What you can expect of Builden Partners:
- The chance to become involved in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with a smart, committed, energetic team
- This internship can be paid and/or available for college credit
Please send your resume and writing samples such as press releases or web/social content to email@example.com.