Grow Your Career With Builden
Builden Partners is always looking for talented candidates to join our team.
Based in the Chicago Loop, our unique Marketing Infrastructure Model resonates with attorneys and has put us on a tremendous growth trajectory. Our clients range from premier boutiques to global powerhouses, and our process-driven approach and intense attention to detail ensures best practices are implemented consistently for all firms.
At Builden, we focus on the progression of our clients and the professional services marketing community, while deeply valuing the growth of our team. Every team member has unique skills to bring to the table, and we are committed to supporting each other on a professional and personal level.
Candidates interested in changing the way law firms think about marketing should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications Assistant Position
Builden Partners seeks a Communications Assistant to advance the tactical efforts of the communications and marketing strategy we deliver for our growing list of law firm clients.
Builden Partners is changing the way law firms think about marketing. Based in the Chicago Loop, our unique marketing infrastructure model resonates with attorneys and has put us on a tremendous growth trajectory for the coming years. Our clients range from premier boutiques to global powerhouses.
The Communications Assistant will play a number of critical roles at Builden including
- Drafting multiple types of content including:
- Website and social media copy
- Marketing materials, including client alerts and newsletters
- Press releases and media pitches
- Internal communications
- Award submissions
- Delivering digital marketing projects including:
- Back-end website execution
- Social media coordination and metrics analysis
- Video recaps of meetings
- Executing event logistics including:
- List management
- RSVP tracking and guest relations
The right candidate:
- Has 1-2 years of experience in a PR agency or professional services setting
- Has a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field
- Has exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Has a demonstrated ability to pull information from multiple sources and synthesize content into well-constructed deliverables
- Has technological savvy including back-end website proficiency and social media skills
- Is highly focused and enjoys working within our process-driven model
- Is extremely detail-oriented and willing to proof deliverables multiple times to ensure the highest-quality content
- Can work independently, prioritize multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Will thrive in our fast-paced culture
- Wants to learn and develop as a communications and marketing professional
- Believes in our mission to give back through our work with the Legal & Professional Services Council
Builden Partners core values:
- We value growth and professional development for ourselves, our clients and the professional services marketing community.
- We are intensely detail oriented and use processes to ensure best practices are implemented consistently.
- We value the insights all of us bring, while having fun and supporting each other professionally and personally.
What you can expect of Builden:
- The chance to become involved in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with a smart, committed, energetic team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits, including health care and 401K packages
- Tremendous growth opportunities for exceptional performers
Interested candidates should send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.