Even unforeseen changes can become marketing opportunities if viewed through the right lens.
Builden’s team brings decades of in-house law firm marketing experience in both internal and public-facing transitions, providing internal marketing and operations teams with the support and resources that make even seemingly unsurmountable changes positive and successful, including:
- Law firm name changes and rebrands
- Departures of named partners
- Office openings and relocations
- Recruitment and retention
- Planning and execution of partner and team retreats
- Implementation of business culture shifts to meet firm objectives
- Integration of new leadership
- CRM launch and integration strategies
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Lateral integration for individuals and larger attorney teams
- Interim marketing and administration leadership
With Builden, both small and large law firms can prioritize attorney work and reach their marketing goals and growth objectives at the same time.