Builden understands that an attorney’s success in negotiations does not always translate to success in growing a book of business. Few law schools train on the business development, marketing and operations skills necessary to build, grow and run a law firm.
Our deep understanding of the legal industry’s sales tactics and procedures give us the insight to help attorneys maximize relationships and grow their practices.
By implementing Builden’s process-driven and individually tailored business development coaching, firms can help attorneys deliver on their book-of-business promises and turn talent into rainmakers. Our team offers:
- One-on-one coaching
- Firmwide cross-selling collaboration training
- Associate and new partner coaching
- Women’s rainmaker workshops
- Pitch-preparation coaching
- Custom coaching programs created to best suit each lawyer’s or practice group’s needs
By implementing Builden’s Business Development Coaching model of one-on-one guidance for individual attorneys and group coaching for an additional level of peer accountability, law firms can achieve measurable results.