Even when AmLaw 100 firms fully plan the details of substantial business changes, a lack of effective communication within the firm can increase apprehension. Builden assists law firms in creating a cohesive voice for cultural and operational adjustments of all sizes, reducing the friction that often impairs law firms.
Regardless of the change management process impacting firms, Builden ensures a positive and transparent relay of information throughout the law firm so marketing and communications teams can continue to focus on the firm’s progress rather than the actual process of communicating.
Our team assists firms in creating compelling and effective communication policies and content around:
- New firm names and rebrands
- Departures of named partners
- Office openings and relocations
- Integration of new leadership
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Recruiting and retention efforts