Ringing in 30th Anniversary with Website Overhaul and Interactive Social Media Initiatives
After decades of successfully representing employers throughout Illinois and the Midwest, Nyhan, Bambrick, Kinzie & Lowry entrusted Builden Partners to transform their brand and website while capitalizing on the firm’s then-upcoming 30th anniversary.
Together, Nyhan and Builden designed eye-catching branding that encapsulated the firm's dynamic and diverse team and legal approach. The engaging concept spanned the firm’s logo, website and marketing materials, making this brand overhaul one of Builden’s most spirited projects to date.
To honor Nyhan’s three-decade milestone, Builden planned to highlight two fundamental firm missions:
- Giving back to the greater communities that the firm is in and serves
- Recognizing firm attorney and staff
From these concepts, the firm’s #Nyhan30for30 campaign was born. This entailed two separate initiatives including an #ActsofService campaign to showcase the firm’s community service work and a social profile campaign that celebrated Nyhan’s attorneys and staff.
For this project, Builden:
- Crafted an anniversary logo for use throughout 2022 and stylized image templates for each campaign
- Developed content to highlight 30 service initiatives for the firm’s website, social platforms, reception area and sent to local and legal media
- Highlighted 30 team members in a rotating collection of profiles for the firm’s social media accounts
- Created a digital memory montage to send to clients, feature on the website and social media platforms and be included in pitches and proposals
- Launched a completely new brand identity and website to highlight the firm’s storied history and its future
“Throughout our firm’s 30-year history, we have worked to give back to the communities where we live and work. Builden understood this core value and developed campaigns that positively impacted Chicagoland and our firm, and gave us a cause around which to rally,” said Amy Bilton, co-managing shareholder at Nyhan. “I couldn’t have asked for more for the whole project, including our 30th-anniversary campaign and rebrand.”
Nyhan continues to give back to the community and utilizes the #ActsofService campaign to highlight this work.