Builden Partners seeks a Marketing and Business Development Manager to lead marketing strategy for a number of our growing list of law firm clients.
Builden is changing the way law firms think about marketing. Our unique Marketing Infrastructure Model resonates with attorneys and has put us on a tremendous growth trajectory for the coming year. Our clients range from premier boutiques to global powerhouses.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager will play a number of roles at Builden, including:
- Serving as the main point of contact for marketing strategy for a number of law firms, including:
- Developing and managing long-term strategic plans
- Overseeing a team to ensure key milestones and day-to-day tactics are met
- Creating and implementing customized marketing infrastructure plans for clients, including:
- Brand and website redesigns
- Drafting web and other content
- Business development endeavors
- Media relations efforts
- Leading strategic marketing and business development projects for key clients
- Lead team client team meetings
- Measuring performance of campaigns using analytics and advising on improvements
- Developing processes to improve and build on Builden’s service delivery model
- Participating in new business activities
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
The right candidate:
- Has 6-10 years of experience, including in-house large law firm experience
- Has a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field
- Has exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Is entrepreneurial
- Can provide sophisticated guidance on both strategy and tactics
- Has the ability to problem-solve in a variety of situations
- Enjoys working within our process-driven model
- Likes managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Is highly focused, organized and intensely detail oriented
- Will thrive in our fast-paced culture
- Has experience managing people
- Values our commitment to the professional development of the junior team
- Is committed to their own ongoing professional development
Builden’s core values:
- We appreciate law firm marketers for their skills and insights and believe they are key to a successful law firm.
- We value growth and professional development for ourselves and our clients.
- We are intensely detail oriented and process driven to ensure best practices are implemented consistently.
- We value the insights all of us bring, while having fun and supporting each other professionally and personally.
What you can expect of Builden:
- The chance to become involved in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with a smart, committed and energetic team
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health care and 401K packages
- The ability to work from home a number of days a week
- Tremendous growth opportunities for exceptional performers
This position is currently remote with the expectation of being a hybrid of remote and in person in our Chicago Loop office in 2022.
Interested candidates should send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.