Marketing and Business Development Manager
Builden Partners seeks a Marketing and Business Development Manager to lead marketing strategy for a number of our growing list of law firm clients.
This position is currently remote with the expectation of being in our office in the Chicago Loop 3-4 times a month.
Builden is changing the way law firms think about marketing. Our unique Marketing Infrastructure Model resonates with attorneys and has put us on a tremendous growth trajectory for the coming year. Our clients range from premier boutiques to global powerhouses.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager will play a number of roles at Builden, including:
- Serving as the main point of contact for marketing strategy for a number of law firms, including:
- Developing and managing long-term strategic plans
- Overseeing a team to ensure key milestones and day-to-day tactics are met
- Creating and implementing customized marketing infrastructure plans for clients, including:
- Brand and website redesigns
- Drafting web and other content
- Business development endeavors
- Media relations efforts
- Leading strategic marketing and business development projects for key clients
- Lead team client team meetings
- Measuring performance of campaigns using analytics and advising on improvements
- Developing processes to improve and build on Builden’s service delivery model
- Participating in new business activities
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
The right candidate:
- Has 6-10 years of experience, including in-house large law firm experience
- Has a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field
- Has exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Is entrepreneurial
- Can provide sophisticated guidance on both strategy and tactics
- Has the ability to problem-solve in a variety of situations
- Enjoys working within our process-driven model
- Likes managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Is highly focused, organized and intensely detail oriented
- Will thrive in our fast-paced culture
- Has experience managing people
- Values our commitment to the professional development of the junior team
- Is committed to their own ongoing professional development
Builden’s core values:
- We appreciate law firm marketers for their skills and insights and believe they are key to a successful law firm.
- We value growth and professional development for ourselves and our clients.
- We are intensely detail oriented and process driven to ensure best practices are implemented consistently.
- We value the insights all of us bring, while having fun and supporting each other professionally and personally.
What you can expect of Builden:
- The chance to become involved in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with a smart, committed and energetic team
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health care and 401K packages
- The ability to work from home a number of days a week
- Tremendous growth opportunities for exceptional performers
Interested candidates should send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.