Beat the Fall Marketing Crunch with Builden’s Fractional and Interim Support
Worried about how your marketing department will get through the fall event crunch and launch initiatives before year-end?
Now more than ever, law firm marketing leaders are anxiously anticipating the fall – and for good reason: most have numerous open positions with fewer prospective candidates in the pipeline. That means less bandwidth to support strategies that can move the needle.
Builden regularly serves as fractional marketing support for AmLaw firms, delivering the strategic and day-to-day services needed to keep the ball rolling – or to help conceptualize the next forward-thinking proposal that overworked in-house marketers wish they had time to create.
Builden’s senior team grew up in AmLaw 100 marketing departments. We understand the importance of showing hard-charging practice group leaders progress on firm initiatives, and we use our signature process-driven approach to deliver results.
Our team provides the appropriate marketing solution for each law firm and situation: a strategic-minded director to drive change, an experienced manager to bring disparate parts into a whole or a “magic mix” of senior- and junior-level staff to conceptualize and execute.
This includes providing temporary replacements for open marketing and business development positions, such as:
- Stop-gap solutions for firms struggling to fill a full-time director, manager or specialist role
- Contract cover for leaves of absence, including parental leaves and FMLA coverage
- Practice- and office-specific assistance for launches and signature events
- Fractional marketers to bridge gaps in a team without the risk and overhead of an FTE
In addition, Builden offers talented senior-level advisors to small and midsize law firms in the areas of:
- Building sustainable marketing infrastructure for law firms
- Brand and website refreshes
- Launching a new law firm
- Marketing department audits
- Legal operations audits
- DEI initiatives
- Business development coaching
- Change management initiatives
Want to know more? Drop us a note at email@example.com