Marketing and Client Relations Manager
Builden Partners seeks a Marketing and Client Relations Manager to lead marketing strategy and implementation for our growing list of law firm clients.
Builden is changing the way law firms think about marketing. Our unique Marketing Infrastructure Model resonates with attorneys and has put us on a tremendous growth trajectory. Our clients range from premier boutiques to global powerhouses.
The Marketing and Client Relations Manager will play a number of critical roles at Builden, including:
- Serving as the main point of contact for marketing strategy for a number of law firms, including:
- Developing and managing long-term strategic plans
- Acting as a trusted business advisor to attorneys and key client contacts
- Overseeing a team to ensure key milestones and day-to-day tactics are met
- Creating and implementing customized marketing infrastructure plans for clients, including:
- Brand and website redesigns
- Web, social media and other content creation
- Business development endeavors
- Media relations efforts
- Leading strategic marketing projects for key clients
- Measuring performance of campaigns using analytics and advising on improvements
- Developing processes to improve and build on Builden’s service delivery model
- Serving as a member of Builden’s senior leadership team and advancing key Builden strategic and operational initiatives
- Participating in new business activities
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
The right candidate:
- Has 8-10 years of experience, with at least three years in-house large law firm marketing or business development experience
- Has a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field
- Has exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Has experience managing people
- Can provide sophisticated guidance on both strategy and tactics
- Has the ability to problem-solve in a variety of situations
- Enjoys working within our process-driven model
- Likes managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Is highly focused, organized and intensely detail oriented
- Is entrepreneurial
- Will thrive in our fast-paced culture
- Values our commitment to the professional development of the junior team
- Is committed to their own ongoing professional development
Builden’s core values:
- We appreciate law firm marketers for their skills and insights and believe they are key to a successful law firm.
- We value growth and professional development for ourselves and our clients.
- We are intensely detail oriented and process driven to ensure best practices are implemented consistently.
- We value the insights all of us bring, while having fun and supporting each other professionally and personally.
What you can expect of Builden:
- The chance to become involved in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with a smart, committed and energetic team
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health care and 401K packages
- The ability to work remotely several days a week
- Tremendous growth opportunities for exceptional performers
This position is currently remote with the opportunity to meet regularly in person in the Chicago Loop with our primarily Chicago-based team.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.