Senior Communications Coordinator
Builden Partners seeks a Senior Communications Coordinator to develop and execute marketing and communications strategy for our growing list of law firm clients.
Builden is changing the way law firms think about marketing. Our unique marketing infrastructure model resonates with attorneys and has put us on a tremendous growth trajectory. Our clients range from premier boutiques to global powerhouses.
This position is based in Chicago and is primarily remote, with the expectation of coming into the office 2-3 times per month. Remote candidates will also be considered.
The Senior Communications Coordinator must be an excellent writer and communicator, as this person will fill several critical roles at Builden including:
- Serving as a day-to-day client contact for certain law firms
- Drafting and editing multiple forms of content including:
- Website copy (i.e., practice and industry team descriptions, attorney bios, descriptive firm content)
- Social media copy (i.e., law firm profiles, social posts)
- Marketing materials (i.e., client alerts, newsletters, collateral)
- Internal communications
- Award submissions
- Thought leadership content
- Delivering digital marketing projects including:
- Back-end website update execution
- Social media editorial calendar coordination and posting
- Coordinating events including
- Venue research
- Invitation development
- RSVP tracking and follow-up
- PPT development
- Project management of multi-pronged marketing initiatives
- Conducting market research on law firms, their clients and competitors
- Serving as a mentor to junior team members, including the recruitment and onboarding of assistants and interns
The right candidate:
- Has 2-4 years of experience in an agency or professional services setting
- Law firm experience a plus
- Has a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field
- Has exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently in a highly collaborative environment
- Has the ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects and problem-solve while managing time effectively
- Will thrive in our fast-paced culture
- Has technological savvy including back-end website proficiency and social media skills
- Is highly focused and enjoys working within our process-driven model
- Is extremely detail-oriented and willing to proof deliverables multiple times to ensure the highest-quality content
- Has a demonstrated ability to pull information from multiple sources and synthesize content into well-constructed deliverables
- Wants to learn and develop as a communications and marketing professional
Builden’s core values:
- We value growth and professional development for ourselves, our clients and the professional services marketing community.
- We are intensely detail-oriented and use processes to ensure best practices are implemented consistently.
- We value the insights all of us bring while having fun and supporting each other professionally and personally.
What you can expect of Builden:
- The chance to become involved in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with a smart, committed, energetic team
- Competitive salary and benefits, including competitive paid time off, health insurance and 401K packages
- Tremendous growth opportunities for exceptional performers
Interested candidates should send a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.