Builden Partners seeks a Marketing Assistant to advance the tactical efforts of the marketing strategy we deliver for our growing list of law firm clients.
This position is currently remote with the expectation of being in our office in the Chicago Loop 3-4 times a month.
Builden Partners is changing the way law firms think about marketing. Based in Chicago, our unique marketing infrastructure model resonates with attorneys and has put us on a tremendous growth trajectory for the coming years. Our clients range from premier legal boutiques to global powerhouses.
The Marketing Assistant will play a number of critical roles at Builden Partners including:
- Delivering digital marketing projects including:
- E-blasts and invitations
- Back-end website execution
- Social media post coordination and metrics analysis
- Graphics development
- Drafting multiple types of digital content including:
- Website and social media copy
- Marketing materials, including client alerts and newsletters
- Award submissions, including award and list tracking management
- Executing event logistics including:
- List management
- RSVP tracking and guest outreach
- Day-of webinar technical and logistical support
- Conducting secondary research for projects such as:
- Market intelligence by region or practice group
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Speaking engagements
- Event support
The right candidate:
- Has 1-2 years of experience in a marketing agency or professional services setting
- Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or a related field
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Has a demonstrated ability to pull information from multiple sources and synthesize content into well-constructed deliverables
- Is technologically savvy including back-end website proficiency and social media skills
- Is highly focused and enjoys working within our process-driven model
- Is extremely detail-oriented and willing to proof deliverables multiple times to ensure the highest-quality content
- Can work independently, prioritize multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Will thrive in our fast-paced culture
- Wants to learn and develop as a marketing professional
Builden Partners core values:
- We value growth and professional development for ourselves, our clients and the professional services marketing community.
- We are intensely detail oriented and use processes to ensure best practices are implemented consistently.
- We value the insights all of us bring, while having fun and supporting each other professionally and personally.
What you can expect of Builden Partners:
- The chance to become involved in a fast-growing business
- The opportunity to work with a smart, committed, energetic team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits, including health care and 401K packages
- Tremendous growth opportunities for exceptional performers
Interested candidates should send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.